Photobucket
AMALIA
Twenty. That's all you need to know





Thursday, May 6, 2010 1:03 PM
Red mat


Photobucket

That's very much like me. I have no mood now. I refuse to eat, I refuse to hydrate myself, I refuse to do anything other than watch Kid Nation.

It felt good to talk to Att yesterday. Really good. Although the both of us were exhausted, we sat and talked before I head off for training. I got the call which would change my life starting from next week. I got my dream job.! Att practically screeched and the school girls near us laughed at us. So happy that my fingers were trembling. Caught my breath and called my parents to tell them the good news. When bf came, he gave me a dull reaction. Something that wasn't at all expected. :( But I know he's proud of me. Now smile again. :)


Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal.






The Other Me




Photobucket


Jukebox




Search

Google


Fashion Read
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Movies/TV
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Copyright © 2008 Google! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by Voxybaby 2008. Edited by Amz 2009