Photobucket
AMALIA
Twenty. That's all you need to know





Monday, May 3, 2010 3:28 PM
Quickie.!


Photobucket

Heh.! My laughing pills. I call them the Bujang Lapok. They won't leave me alone. See me on MSN, chat.! See my face, tease me.! I sit, they also want to sit. I eat, they say I fat. How.? Ibu bought popeye's for all of us since Kencop aka Md. Ridwan's brother craved for it. Sometimes, I scratched my head and asked myself how did I turn out to be so friendly to everyone except ______ .?

Photobucket

Been spending so much time at Bedok CC everyone is getting annoyed. By everyone I mean my friends, my family and my boyfriend. It's ok. It's the last week of training for Sunday's Mega Perdana Semis.

Photobucket

Photobucket

& thanks to the iTouch, the de-stressing tool. Aniway, watching the latest ep of Glee made me cry especially when Mercedes sang 'Beautiful' by Christina A. Love the lyrics.

Every day is so wonderful
And suddenly it's hard to breathe
Now and then I get insecure
From all the pain, feel so ashamed

I am beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring me down, oh no
So don't you bring me down today


& then Glee never failed to introduce me to great numbers. Like 'Fire'. Ok, now I'm being annoying by repeating 'I say I wanna be alone. I say I don't love you but you know I'm a liar. Cause when we kiss oooh...Fire, fire!'

Laptop lag lah.! Still 43% exporting.


Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal.






The Other Me




Photobucket


Jukebox




Search

Google


Fashion Read
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Movies/TV
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Copyright © 2008 Google! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by Voxybaby 2008. Edited by Amz 2009