Photobucket
AMALIA
Twenty. That's all you need to know





Monday, April 26, 2010 10:26 PM
Temporary


Photobucket

When you feel like your world is crumbling down, talk to them. When you feel alone, talk to them. When you feel like crying, they will make you laugh till tears of happiness came rolling down your cheeks. At least, that's what I did. What I felt was purely out of anger. I just need them to knock sense into my head. What they said could be true. Patience is my key to everything now. Breathe.! Wipe your tears, Amalia. You don't need those tears to solve issues. I felt useless at times and there were times that I could not even lift myself up. Like just now, and almost all the time, I gave up. Then I picked myself up again, forced a smile and let it go.

I gave in too much. Then again, if I never, who will.? Att told me her story and I almost wanted to cry. It's true. We could wait for hours, console if we must, but there would be a time when a girl just stop and never look back. Then, people would blame her for leaving, but they never thought of the strength she built with every tear she let out and every effort she made to stop her tears.

I was told that what I felt was temporary. Out of anger, out of disappointment. Well said, my friends. Minor argument, why waste happiness on that.? Go deeper, you'll be surprised. Well, I was surprised by what they told me. :)


Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal.






The Other Me




Photobucket


Jukebox




Search

Google


Fashion Read
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Movies/TV
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Copyright © 2008 Google! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by Voxybaby 2008. Edited by Amz 2009