I am very much possesive when I know that someone is trying her best to ruin my relationship. She may be doing it subtly but she's ignorant enough that things can actually go haywire if she continues to be fucking selfish. I feel like confronting her. Should I.? Even my boyfriend is annoyed with her because she's really drawing attention from all of us. I hate it when boyfriend gets angry because it makes me want to punch her button-nose face. I knew her intention from the start and I've kept mum to save her arse. Oh, she just went too far lately. I told you not to push the button. Haven't you got any shame.? You still have the link on your page. You don't have any relationship with them anymore. In fact, I hear them criticise you. You're lucky enough I'm filtering this because you can just look to the left and find out how many people will be reading this. Just what the fuck do you want from him now.?! I'm being nice. One more time, and you'll receive a long fb message from me. Stop bothering us. :(
---
I said I was ok with him going clubbing. I thought it was ok so that when it's my turn, he would give me the green light. Then when I tried to shut my eyes awhile ago, it hit me. While he's in there, I'd probably think of him being around ladies in black short dresses all night. Now, another sad face. Ok go.! :(
I never ever ever want to control his life for now. But I'm allowed to have a say since his life is going to affect mine, no.? For God's sake, I'm not his wife. Let him be.!
|
The Other Me


|