I'm sad. Very very sad. I think I must have given close to hundred missed calls because it was a 50 minutes worth of calls. I think it's more than that. That's what happened when I don't get my mornyt wish, or when I'm anxious about something, or when I don't feel good or when I see a status like that. I was closed to tears but I would always tell myself not to cry because I have a bright future ahead and I wouldn't want anyone to pull me down. But as optimistic as I can be, I do have feelings, I'm allowed to get hurt, I'm allowed to cry and I'm allowed to miss someone so badly that I cried. I could leave love if I want to because love is painful but I don't want to. Love makes someone crazy, cry, get hurt, and think too much. I don't want to fall in love then. The quarreling part is just part and parcel of a relationship, no.? Everyone has to be strong and raise the chin up high even if it hurts for a minute. After all, it's only for a short while
I told myself that I would never give up on this relationship unless something major happened. He too promised me that. Till now, I held on to the promise. Yesterday was a stupid quarrel and I fell asleep as usual. But I don't like to let a quarrel be. I prefer to calm down then settle before I continue my daily routine on the next day. Call me, say those three words and everything would be fine. I'm that kind.
For what's worth, I'm scared to love you deeper.
Fuck.! I have to get to work now. Haiyyy.!
|
The Other Me


|