Photobucket
AMALIA
Twenty. That's all you need to know





Monday, April 26, 2010 11:57 AM
Housekeeping


TAGGIES.! I'm so sorry I'm being rude so as to reply tags this late. I should make it a habit to reply immediately. Or I'm just used to having no tagboard before I re-opened this page.

elfi : HELLO back.!!! i know this elfi or u're a diff elfi.?

elias : durh uh.! tu lah.. it's a tool to vent you know. not like u, blog kau aku boleh letak maggot kat dalam.

desi : yerlah love.

dee : k conpuse. this is d dk putri or another dee.? hmm... thank u yea. appreciate it much. wad u said was true. i especially like it when u said, 'No matter how much it might hurt you, you'll fight with every strength you've got left. But there will come a time when you've fallen & you've got zero strength to pick yourself up.' Nice.!

reader: Hahah.! ok, didn't expect that question at all. Of course lah jealous. I would be lying and not a human being at all if I say I don't care. But I know that she's my friend and he's my boyfriend and I trust them both. Though sometimes it could be annoying but I take close pictures with a guy too. I control my jealousy, just don't push it further. After all, I have feelings.

Done accepting 160 plus requests on Facebook two days ago, and 43 requests just before I logged into blogger. Thank you for requesting and I'm sorry if I did not reply chat on Facebook. I haven't figured out how to reply them through iTouch or I was just logging in to update status and then off to bed.

Photobucket

It's annoying that Channel 5 had to air TV shows I had already spent ours watching on my laptop. Speaking of laptop, Macbook is back.! Boyfriend returned it to me because I need to do some stuff. Ugly Betty became cantik at last but I thought that since the show was cut, the writer squeezed in a lot of stuffs in one ep. Typical solution to any writer's block. Drop Dead Diva is hell good.! I wrote about it a long time ago. If you haven't catch it. Go ahead.!

I should be blogging soon. Still waiting for pictures.

'Do not threaten. He'll eventually leave when he's sick and tired of you threatening.' Like I said on Facebook before, don't push anyone away if you don't really want to lose that person.


Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal.






The Other Me




Photobucket


Jukebox




Search

Google


Fashion Read
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Movies/TV
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Copyright © 2008 Google! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by Voxybaby 2008. Edited by Amz 2009