Photobucket
AMALIA
Twenty. That's all you need to know





Monday, April 12, 2010 12:16 AM
Hey beb.!


First, correct your BAD ENGLISH before becoming a fan of 'Seeing your ex with their new partner and noticing they have down-graded.' on facebook. Look at me, look at yourself. If you want to compare, ask people who are not your friends and then tell me what they tell you. I'd certainly gotten my answer to that question so I suggest you get yourself a boyfriend because you wouldn't want to know the answer. I didn't do anything on the net to offend you so stop being my brother's age. Wait, you are my brother's age. Not happy, find me, facebook msg me, talk to me. You don't just be rude like that. Once again, I haven't done anything to you so don't push the button further like you just did.


Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal.






The Other Me




Photobucket


Jukebox




Search

Google


Fashion Read
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Movies/TV
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Copyright © 2008 Google! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by Voxybaby 2008. Edited by Amz 2009