Photobucket
AMALIA
Twenty. That's all you need to know





Wednesday, April 28, 2010 12:07 PM
Baby Chak


Photobucket

Cute right baby CHAK.?! Introducing Adam Shah. I think that's the right spelling. Ain gave birth to him so that makes him Md Ridwan's anak sedara. Well, I was at his cousin's place for a birthday girl's party. Unfortunately, the birthday girl wasn't in the picture but the Dad was in it. Hehe.! There.! The one carrying the toddler beside me. The picture was just taken to mock my height but I still dote on the people in the picture and I'm meeting them this afternoon for a group study.

It's funny how I said I won't do things in the past and then I am doing it right about now. Like for example, I die die won't meet any of my boyfriend's family members. Give it a year. Now.? This is not even a year and I am enjoying the good treatment they are giving me. Thank God.! I couldn't help but think if I had given them a good impression of myself. I was being myself all this while and I thank my parents for bringing me up right.

Oh, and I wanted to burst into huge laughter when I saw him grimaced at the thought of taking care of babies with diapers. He was even scared to hold such a small baby in his arm. Men.! Not that he hated babies. I think it hits him that he's still young to be carrying any diapers in a bag, and controlling his wife's temperamental issues at the same time.

---

If this helps, this goes out to someone.

It doesn't matter how you love him. It matters if he ever has the balls to tell his girlfriend that he's cheating on her. In most cases, the old beau will win the war but that comes with a condition that provided you're not selfish and you won't make it too available for him. After all, what was he thinking to hold some other girl's hand, say 'I love you' to you and make you wait for months.? Months.?! Then again, don't be selfish. What you had was in the past. Think of the other girl too. Pity her if you must and remember that he could do the same thing to you too. So, really listen to what he had to say. You've listened. Now, observe his actions. For all you know, he's saying 'I love you' to that girl too.


Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal.






The Other Me




Photobucket


Jukebox




Search

Google


Fashion Read
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Movies/TV
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Copyright © 2008 Google! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by Voxybaby 2008. Edited by Amz 2009