Words do sting like a bee. Once said, it's pretty hard to take it back because by the time it's lashed out, there's a scar within the other soul. Words can also make things either perfect or it can make you ponder on those words even though it's forgiven. Pierces through ones heart and then there you go, you have one big hole in it. Be careful of what you speak because although it's just purely out of anger and aim to hurt the other just a bit, it can prolong for quite a while.
I'm trying to look at things at a brighter side now. Even though it's over, the words still play in my head like broken record. Maybe, they don't mean what they say but this morning, I really tried to distract myself with McGriddles, sleep and loads of sleep. I should be fine with a whole lot of distraction because for now, I'd rather be left alone. Like they call it, on hiatus. I disrespect my family, I should never be proud of that. I'm sorry, Papa. I've let you down. I should reflect and do what I need to do to please everybody because right now, I have my own shame to cover, dignity to protect and I still haven't lose any of my self-respect.
With all due respect, I love everyone I'm with right now. My family, my relatives, my friends, and my boyfriend. But I'm not going to let anybody put me down just like that.
This post is for me to rant and that's the whole idea of this blog isn't it.? Just don't take it to heart because I'm entitled to have my own opinion and feelings.
Dikir training now. It's a better distraction for now.
|
The Other Me


|