Photobucket
AMALIA
Twenty. That's all you need to know





Tuesday, March 16, 2010 7:11 PM


Well, I talked about the chalet in the previous three posts and here are some of the pictures I grabbed from Ridwan's cousin.


Woke up at 7am just to wait outside the pool for the security guard to unlock the gate. Sexcited much.! What I was wearing.? His shirt and his cousin's shorts. His Ibu mati-mati wanted me to swim.


When Iwan (his pet name), farted and was amazed by the bubble produced. Gross.!





The cast interview was smokin.! I laughed so hard at Att's bimbotic answer. I finally said something that made sense at 12am during the shoot. Well, what I said came from the heart. Just don't mind the sore throat. Now I miss my Dikir Puts.

I miss somebody real bad.!


Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal.






The Other Me




Photobucket


Jukebox




Search

Google


Fashion Read
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Movies/TV
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Copyright © 2008 Google! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by Voxybaby 2008. Edited by Amz 2009