Photobucket
AMALIA
Twenty. That's all you need to know





Wednesday, March 10, 2010 12:58 AM
"That's me. Deal with it.!"


Photobucket

The third picture was annoying but it made me smile especially when I remembered Att commenting him having 'manly' look and Desi saying that he had the African's lips. HAHAAAAAA.!

23 things to note :
1. He hates veggies. Never buy burger or anything with veggie or he won't eat.
2. Two straws for him. (Me too.!)
3. Give him egg tarts and he will shut up.
4. He doesn't eat mee soto unless it's by his Ibu.
5. Sambal udang gives him rashes if he perspires but he loves those prawns.
6. Never reply him with an 'Ok'. Worst, 'K'. The easiest way to tick him.
7. He has a fetish for girls in long sleeves (Thank God, I have an array of long sleeves) and for goodness sake, bra straps.
8. To him, the brand is important. I am thinking of ruining his Prada wallet, throw his Lacoste shoes, make polka dots on his jeans. Oh, make him shut up about Dior pants.
9. He loves to bite his nails. So if he reaches for my thumb, hit him or he'll bite my nails instead.
10. When he's angry, he'll grit his teeth, and when he apologizes and says "Sorry lah. Nak I buat aper?" It means, "I'm annoyed. Leave me alone. Let me cool down."
11. Prepare two packets of tissues when we go out because he'll just ask for tissue to wipe his face. & he must have a piece of tissue in his hand when he eats.
12. He will fold the tissue neatly before he wipes anything. To annoy him, simply crumple my own tissue in his face.
13. Don't tell him there's candy in my bag or he'll finish it in two minutes.
14. Sneak into his iTouch because he won't tell me the title of the song. Pelokek lagu.!
15. Let him play a few seconds of the song before putting the earpiece into my ears because apparently he can take higher decibels.
16. He will never sit still in a movie theatre. So no matter how I love the centre seat, I rather have the side seat at the back so only I can see him fidgeting.
17. He loves his guys. Let him be.
18. He will straighten his shirt when he sits and straighten once again when he stands up. He can't stand a single crisp on his shirt.
19. He oddly loves the Rastafari colours. For now, he's buying more stuffs in green. He loves the wristbands and bangles. Get him more.
20. He doesn't eat chilli sauce especially when it's too much on the food.
21. If he starts to play around with his lips, look away, and pretend to smile, he is hiding something from me. As usual, I'll pretend to be clueless.
22. He hates to plan. Call him on the day itself or meet him first then tell him what to do. Random outing is fun.
23. Lastly, his favourite number is 23.

23 things and you should already know that he's a perfectionist. I don't eat like a lady. He'll just take a piece of tissue, fold it, wipe my fingers, folds the tissue again, turn over the piece of tissue and then wipe my mouth. Hello.! Who's the lady here.? He's fussy when he wants to eat. He doesn't like to order his food. I'll be the one ordering the food, and if he's mean enough, he'll just tell me to order any food for him. The challenge is to not buy anything he doesn't eat. So far, I'm doing well. Am I.?

Heaven & Earth Ice Lemon Tea power to the max.! I just drank it a few hours ago when he told me it's nice. Go try.!


Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal.






The Other Me




Photobucket


Jukebox




Search

Google


Fashion Read
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Movies/TV
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Copyright © 2008 Google! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by Voxybaby 2008. Edited by Amz 2009