Never ever change the way you look because someone told you to do so. In fact, get a grip and start loving yourself. It's ok if people put you down by saying how fat you are, how thin you are, how small your tits are, how big your tits are, how senget your nose is, how funny you look like by wearing a croc, it's ok. You know what, how you dress and how you carry yourself says a thousand words. It's who you are and you can't go changing the way you look just because you want somebody out there to be satisfied. Then how bout your own, satisfaction and comfort.? Now, you lose your essence if you ever change the way you are. If anyone mock you, mock back.! If someone treat you as a joke, counter attack. Turn that joke into something you yourself can laugh at. Show them that they won't get into your head and screw yourself. People are critical and you can't please everybody. While you're at it, make your presence memorable by showing what they don't like and that is just yourself. Didn't I tell you I love watching Ugly Betty.? Gave me loads of advices.
My dresses tell multiple stories. I could tell you how I got it, why I got it and why I love each one of them.

"Why do guys lose weight so much and we don't?" - one of us. "Because they play soccer and do sports. We shop and bitch and eat all the good food." - another one of us.
|
The Other Me


|