Photobucket
AMALIA
Twenty. That's all you need to know





Tuesday, March 30, 2010 11:47 AM
Right before I start my day


I didn't feel good when I woke up this morning. Looked at my phone and scanned through facebook for a few minutes and then threw my pillow aside. I obviously did it again. Can I please shut up and stick to the plan.? I shouldn't have let what the lil kid said bugged me. Gosh.! I hate PMS because this time round, I'm all sappy and quiet. I'm sorry that I upset love last night but I really need to get it out of my chest. I was just lucky that he knew I was battling with sensitivity that resulted from PMS. Ah, I love it when he said those three words every time I felt like I was bathing in some shit pool. Now, can I confess right here in my own blog space with i-don't-know how many silent readers out there that I love you.? Shit.! I just did.

Aniway, I'm meeting Lydia Izzati, Att and D soon at city hall. Afiq tagging along if he's discipline enough to wake up on time. Now, since Desi's mum just got out of the hospital, we need to get our thinking caps together and think where the hell should we watch the last episode of Dikir Putri tonight. N to you, you and YOU... don't forget to catch DK Puts on our 10th episode at 7.30pm later.


Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal.






The Other Me




Photobucket


Jukebox




Search

Google


Fashion Read
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Movies/TV
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Copyright © 2008 Google! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by Voxybaby 2008. Edited by Amz 2009