Photobucket
AMALIA
Twenty. That's all you need to know





Tuesday, March 2, 2010 2:22 PM
Pederg will MAN up soon


Photobucket

The guys celebrated Farid's last days of boyhood before he goes for his National Service. Well, I had no problem hanging out with them because I hung out with them way before I met my boyfriend and I put no boundaries to the friends I made. For the record, they won't stop disturbing me. Just watch the video below. Ok go.!



Sweet.! I love it when he held my hand throughout the whole song.



& that was Isabella which turned out to be the most entertaining video I took on the karaoke floor.

Dear Girl,
Don't let the past invade your future. You don't have to worry about the ex because the word 'ex' is self-explanatory. Even if it hurts so much, human by nature will resort to another partner to forget the past. Call it coincidence or natural but don't you think that he won't get over her if he hasn't met you? Easily said, you make him forget her. Even if it's based on lies, we don't have a choice don't we? They will all lie about their past to make us ladies believe that we are the one and that we make them happier than the past. It's ok to be angry but I assure you'll move on because none of them is worth your drop of tear or even deserve your hatred. Simply put, he doesn't deserve your attention. & if he spreads rumor like you know who does, just ignore because at the end of the day, he will enjoy lying to himself by telling your friends his version of his anger towards you. You? Stay low because he just lost a friend and a lover. Pity him! Not you.

Dear Me,
I am better than your past and definitely better than your future. Stop frowning.! Thinking too much is bad for health, you know.!


Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal.






The Other Me




Photobucket


Jukebox




Search

Google


Fashion Read
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Movies/TV
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Copyright © 2008 Google! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by Voxybaby 2008. Edited by Amz 2009