Photobucket
AMALIA
Twenty. That's all you need to know





Wednesday, March 31, 2010 11:35 AM
Optimistic only at times


I had been spending quite a lot of my time either with his family or at his place. Ok, either or, both are with his family. Even he had pointed out that we'd seen each other for 3 days straight. Is that a good thing or a bad thing.? Depends on how you look at it because we both have short attention span so it's pretty much difficult to say if it's a bad thing for us to meet every single day. Why not, just go with the flow.? Well, my Sunday was spent with Cucu Cicit Lepang Salleh (and so I just got to know what's that) and hell yeah.! I had so much fun at East Coat Beach that I became so exhausted when I got home. The Monday was karaoke at his place and you should see how two little kids waited for me at the void deck with Md Ridwan. One was shouting "Yay Yay.!" when I turned up, and the other was yelling "Kakak.! Kakak.!" Cute nak mampos.!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

& on that Sunday itself, DK Puts were sweet like sugar to attempt to surprise me. They liaised with Md Ridwan to bring me over but unfortunately, it's just rude to leave a family gathering like that. Surprise fail.! Sorry Dk Put Put.! I had no idea & thank you for that yummy famous amos and I love you like many many.! Now, look at their sad faces.

Photobucket

I realized that I'm all critical and that I only look at the good things when I need to cheer myself up. Not so much of an optimistic person huh.? That's because I prefer to be realistic rather than optimistic. Maybe I should learn how to take things slowly. Right about now, I'm quite scared that I've become closer to the family members. Mainly because of what Att had said about the aftermath of a break up. Other than that, it's because of my own little childish fear. I mean what if things happened and then I had to consider between my family, his family, him and my own feelings.? Uh-hah.! Get what I mean.? Then again, I should slap myself multiple times because who the hell would think of a break up right before anything.? Me alone, I guess. Bodoh kan.! I had delusional thoughts in my head and asked freaky questions like who would play timer first, who would break up first, and then the both us would point fingers at each other. If we say we love each other like at least once a day, why think of break up.? Stupid or what uh.? I could simply label us the weirdest couple ever. I guess, it's the idea that we both have the same personality and the problem about attention span so it's fun to just guess.


Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal.






The Other Me




Photobucket


Jukebox




Search

Google


Fashion Read
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Movies/TV
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Copyright © 2008 Google! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by Voxybaby 2008. Edited by Amz 2009