I think my brother just salam me a few minutes ago and I only realized it now. Really, I need to restore my energy because right about now, I'm awake for the sake of being awake so I can sleep in the night and wake up in the day.
I don't have pictures with me right now but my weekend was the sex.! Not that I had a honeymoon but I spent my Saturday Sunday with my boyfriend's family, relatives and friends at East Coast chalet. Firstly, I wasn't ready to face the family because I always had the mentality that one shouldn't meet the family unless one was double chop confirm would be with the partner. Secondly, I never knew I would receive such hostility. This family was open-minded. On the other hand, my family was more conservative and stricter. Let me imagine Md Ridwan terkencing in his pants when he meets Papa one day. Habis lah kau.!
I obviously felt odd at first but being with each one of his family members and relatives somehow made me felt as if I had known them for quite a bit. They did not treat me like an outsider. In fact, I was myself all the while and I did not fake anything because this family reminded me of my own. They were open, played their own comical characters but they still kept traditions close to themselves. This might sound weird but I was like a wife to my boyfriend already. I mean, I was already taking care of his welfare and then the mum called herself 'Ibu'. I was afraid to call her Ibu but since she initiated it, why not.? I'm still hesitating but give me time. Slowly, but surely.
"Jadi anak dara kena rajin," as advised by my own mother. Ha... amek kau.! The mum was already asking me to do stuffs. "Amelia.!" Ha... Nasib aku tahu buat kerja sikit-sikit. My boyfriend was being a jerk though. One of the chicken I was barbecuing burnt and he mocked me aloud. Nak makan pandai, merintah pun pandai. Ni kalau jadi laki aku, habis uh.!
The highlight of the day was when the mum bought me panties and bra after swimming. A little bit embarrassing but sweet. Md Ridwan told me to frame them as the first gift from the mother. What the hell.! I wondered if he had a framed underwear in his room.
"Iwan suka ni. Kau amek buah banyak2 kasi dia. Dia suka ni.! Cocktail ni. Dia suka.! Ambik ni kasi Iwan, Amelia," and then I automatically remembered that piece of information, which puzzled me still why she had to tell me that, and took the cocktail to Ridwan.
Essay pe ni. Ok bye.!
|
The Other Me


|