Photobucket
AMALIA
Twenty. That's all you need to know





Saturday, March 27, 2010 3:22 AM
"My girlfriend is understanding" and that's why I'm flirting with you.


The picture was perfect and I love Att loads for snapping this when we both weren't aware of it until *FLASH*.! & as far as nobody should assume, this post has nothing to do with the picture. It's just a reason for me to post this pic because I don't want to post about my birthday just yet.

I left a girl the message below because I hate to see girls living their lives just to find a prince charming or shed tears because of one pathetic guy who is not even worth it. Then again, it's part of growing up. Been there, done that. I mean, what happened to Destiny's Child's 'Independent Women'.? I should be Barbie because I love giving pep talk. Unfortunately, I'm a loser when it comes to my own problem.

"You noe what, i feel you.! really.! coz u reminded me of a whole lot of things, practically ME.!

it's unfair to be blame (for being flirtatious) but u must also remember that no guy is faithful and no girl is innocent. even a married man can go beyond his limits. n it's never wrong for a girl to have fun, flirt maybe but we will always get the blame no matter what. dah lumrah hidup. nak buat aper kannn. there's such thing as perempuan murah. but there's no such thing as lelaki murahan. no matter how we defend ourselves, we'll get the blame by just playing victim.

so what i'm trying to say is, AT THIS AGE, HAVE FUN.!!!!! going out with a whole lot of diff guys is definitely somehow a norm for us. tak salah kan kalau berkawan. BUT that's what we think. orang lain ada prasaan dengki and blah blah blah. they can't get enough attention and people do talk. so, tone it down a little bit. u noe what i did before.? i just shut myself frm guys, enjoy attention frm them and hang out with girls girls girls and girls. except for my best fren n cuzins who are guys lah..

u may be surprised tauk. there will be one outstanding guy u'll notice ryt away. not because he's cute. but because he knows u enough. even tho he may be a little bit on the flirt side, a guy will always be a guy. u can't change that.

hope this help."

I made perfect sense, no? Especially when I hate talking to guys who flirt with me even though they are fucking attached. To them is not flirting. To them, it's just a normal chat. But screw you, at the end of the day you'll just blame me when your girlfriend screw my life. Trust me, I have friends' boyfriends who flirt with other girls and I just can't be bothered to disclose them to my own friends.

Ever had the feeling of "I hope my boyfriend is not like this," when a guy talks to you on MSN with 'dear', 'syg', 'we should meet', 'want to talk on the phone.?', 'i'm attached but my girlfriend doesn't mind if i talk to a girl friend. buat aper nk jealous. dia faham'.?? I know I get that feeling whenever some attached guys talk to me online. As much as girls are capable of being bitches themselves, I haven't seen any faithful guy out there. Not going to believe in any too.


Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal.






The Other Me




Photobucket


Jukebox




Search

Google


Fashion Read
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Movies/TV
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Copyright © 2008 Google! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by Voxybaby 2008. Edited by Amz 2009