Photobucket
AMALIA
Twenty. That's all you need to know





Friday, March 19, 2010 3:12 AM
Mercy


Women are just weird and very much pampered too. But that's it. We all love to be pampered because we simply want to have the assurance that there's someone out there who cares for us. Even if it was entirely our fault like slamming the phone, we still hold on to our phone, look at it every ten seconds hoping that the person will call us back. As for me, I was taught to never let my guard down and give in to the species called men. Slowly, I chose to be stubborn with many people. Lately, I find myself giving in and I'm asking myself why should I bother when there's a repertoire of everything.? I get hurt, I give in, I forgive, I let myself believe that it will never happen again and then zapp, it happens again. The cycle goes on. I'm tired of working so hard to stop an argument. At times, I want to sit back and enjoy the feeling of having someone beg for mercy. But I need to grow up and solve issues like a grown up. I spout rubbish when i'm angry but it's just too easy to cool me down. I just want to hear those three words.

List 5 things you've done to tell me that I matter.


Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal.






The Other Me




Photobucket


Jukebox




Search

Google


Fashion Read
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Movies/TV
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Copyright © 2008 Google! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by Voxybaby 2008. Edited by Amz 2009