I extremely love this picture except I really hoped I was actually wearing a dress with a big hat like how I imagined my 20th birthday. Oh, the roots is in dire need of help.
I have a little tip here. If you feel like you're about to kill yourself, kill the person sitting in the bus next to you, smashed your phone or even stripped naked in public, I highly recommend venting your anger by jogging at some park, in my case, Bedok Reservoir Park at 8.50pm.
I ran as fast as I could for a whole one and a half hour. Ok tipu. It was sixty-seven minutes and forty-seven seconds. Spent the whole hour running and for a moment I thought I was running with Lady Gaga at Lady Gaga's land and my anger and disappointment ran away with the speed. I didn't think I could cry again because I really couldn't differentiate between my tears and my perspiration while jogging. When I heard 'Tanpamu' by Dato Siti Nurhaliza and Kris Dayanti on my Whiteberry's music player, I cursed aloud for the lyrics and realized that I was actually alone right in the middle of the park. Then I got scared because I wasn't 'clean', if you get what I mean. I was about to run again because I really wanted all the frustration to go away until I realized at the last seven minutes and forty-seven seconds that I had actually ran earlier in the day, and my legs were killing me. No, my legs ARE killing me. I need koyok.! Now.!
Not that you care, you have friends to make you smile for a short while.
AFP2 screening postponed to 12th March. Take note.