Photobucket
AMALIA
Twenty. That's all you need to know





Wednesday, March 10, 2010 7:13 PM
At random




If you’re not happy with the person you’re with, don’t stay with them. You’re not magically going to wake up one morning and decide you’re going to be happy again. Someone makes you that way. Find the someone that makes you happy.


Sometimes, I feel a little jealous inside imagining someone can please you more than me. I guess it’s just my insecurities acting up a bit, because I know I’m not the most beautiful, most fun, or even the most exciting person you’ll ever meet.





Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal.






The Other Me




Photobucket


Jukebox




Search

Google


Fashion Read
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Movies/TV
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Copyright © 2008 Google! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by Voxybaby 2008. Edited by Amz 2009