Photobucket
AMALIA
Twenty. That's all you need to know





Saturday, March 13, 2010 12:32 AM
I was hoping for a Suria scandal




Aik.! What a coincidence. I just blogged about JN and then I went to school with the fellow course mates talking about the Singaporean director and his not-so-pretty spare tyres. Finally Singapore has its own Tiger Woods except he's not hot enough for me to go 'Oh.! I don't mind being his mistress'. Ok, I'm just kidding but that's way out of point. The point is, everyone has their own say and for goodness sake, spare them some privacy.! Of course, even a seven-year-old kid loves to watch Entertainment Tonight and when we have a Singaporean big shot exposed like that, we all don't care about anyone's feelings. Yes, the industry is filed with a lot of backstabbing, scandals, and the dark side of the media is nothing at all glamorous. Wendy and Foyce did a great job in exposing JN like that in the hope that he will some day stop his mischief. Hello.! Most girls love to kiss and tell. Even I exposed someone's scandal before on this blog. You know, when a relationship turns sour, the ladies want to play the weaker sex. Before that, don't they see this coming.? Where's the justice.? He on the other hand, is a known director who make big bucks per annum and by the ladies exposing him, of course he's screwed. But at the end of the day, the ladies get instant fame, JN's name tarnished, and JN still with his family. He can just sexual harass anyone again for another model/actress to make front page and popular search on google.com. The wife will always forgive the husband. Life is unfair. How can a woman with pride forgive a man when she's hurt like that.? Men are just lucky because they know that the 'main dish' will always be available for them to come back to.

JN, how could you.?! I really wanted to send JN for sunat when the wife cried like that. Then again, I have no right to blame him totally. It's easier to blame on the guy but it takes two hands to clap, no?

Ladies, think twice before you go on pouncing at a chance when a totally attached/married guy asks for your number. Things won't happen if you don't initiate it. Take total ownership when it's time to face consequences because what makes you think that the affair will forever be sweet.? Why do you think it's called a scandal and that he's not leaving the girlfriend/wife.? I learnt my lesson. Have you.?


Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal.






The Other Me




Photobucket


Jukebox




Search

Google


Fashion Read
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Movies/TV
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Copyright © 2008 Google! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by Voxybaby 2008. Edited by Amz 2009