Photobucket
AMALIA
Twenty. That's all you need to know





Monday, March 29, 2010 3:39 PM
Swinging 20


I have so many things at the back of my head to blog and so many pictures to upload on this blog but with me having PMS like this, I say screw it. Ho-ho, I am very feisty right now. Facebook tells a million story and if you haven't add me yet. Go go go.

My pre-birthday was celebrated at random and this was OMG by far the most depressing eve I ever had. Not because of the outing but because I hated the idea of loosing the 'teen' from my age. It's ok. Twenty wasn't at all old. But imagine me celebrating my 30th birthday. I should be crying. Aniway, I was with good company on the 23rd and this time, the pictures turned out good.! I look decent enough in that Warehouse dress. Except the guys told me that the dress was like Aidil's curtain at home and Att looked like a christmas tree with that much accessories. I don't understand guys, you know. How simple they want us to be.? Anyone naked would win best dressed I guess. Oh the outing itself.? Loved it.!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Guess what.? For the first time in 20 years, I don't have any pictures on my 20th birthday. I'm not sure if Md Ridwan has it because I don't remember snapping any. Oh, my birthday was all about eating whatever I wanted. No kidding.! I'd buy anything I craved for; Chinese Chicken Salad, Cheese Bun, Cheese Pretzel. OMG.! He even bought me a cheesecake. Can I go for liposuction now.?

Now, post birthday celebration. I had been going out so much that Papa went crazy. Well, I'm still not ready to be an adult. Do I have a choice.? Ouh, Desi bought this super cute dress for my birthday gift. I like. I'll wear it soon.

Photobucket

Kakak and Ibu (his sister and mum) bought me this cute pillow and I love it because it's PINK and it matches my pink walls and fits perfectly either on the maroon sofa, white bed or maroon swivel chair. Didn't I tell you I was in love with pink until I thought Barbie was for little kids when I was only six.? Now, of course I love Pink again.!

Photobucket


Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal.






The Other Me




Photobucket


Jukebox




Search

Google


Fashion Read
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Movies/TV
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Copyright © 2008 Google! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by Voxybaby 2008. Edited by Amz 2009