I had no idea why the main committee members named the event Get LOL or was it just LOL.? If you follow my blog diligently and read the archives that I deleted months ago, then you would remember that I was in the Malay Cultural Club of Ngee Ann Poly. Did dikir and drama with them. Since I am no longer a student there as of April, I would be the alumni then. Anyway, they organized a gathering at East Coast Beach last Saturday and I was glad the event had me screaming, laughing and smiling throughout. LOL much.?

Of people who dared to get dirty.!
Two guys lifted me on their shoulders discreetly and threw me into the sea. Basket.! I was drenched but that made me laugh when I realized that I wasn't too heavy to be lifted easily like that. Heh.! Next event would be the Annual General Meeting, and if I got it right, the theme would be Masquerade.? Yay.! Sexcited.! I'm going to hunt for a dress with my pay.
Advanced Film Production 2 film screening tomorrow. Anxious to see our work up there on the big screen. Breathe.!
Last night, met up with few of my favourite guys and girl. Att from Dikir Putri was there, Aidil, Pederg, Anjang and the boyfriend were there too. Green tea matcha with fudge swirl on Aidil.! And then the talks we had widened my views. Life is just a masquerade. Don't you think.?
Liana and Isk, I need to speak to you because the both of you consperm will make me feel better. She's ANNOYING.!!!!!!!!!! 10 exclamation marks and capital letters. Take that.! I can't let myself in when she's still there. It's like a slap in my face saying "Hello.! I was here first and unlike you, I am not afraid to introduce myself because oh wait, they all know me by name. Look at the little kids, they know me. The parents, they know me. Oh, I even know all the relatives. Wouldn't it be easier if I stay and you leave.? You're just a replacement.!" Maybe it's just me but what the hell.! I have the heart of a demure woman.! Demure.? Believe it, I do.! I have shame and I have my dignity and I hate to be judged or labeled. Either way, it's still not fair. I could not reject the invitation because that would be rude but still.! If I see her face, Amalia the hulk would be on the cover of Berita Minggu. It's going to be over soon and I really hope she could think straight. I could type my heart out here but everyone should wait till I lose my patience and ZAP.! This blog would be a tool for me to rant and I would foolishly not think of the consequences. How to put it in a nice way eh.? Maybe just, "BACK OFF.!"'
Why do I even bother, it's not that she cares that I exists.
|
The Other Me


|