Photobucket
AMALIA
Twenty. That's all you need to know





Wednesday, March 3, 2010 3:57 PM
Hi! I'm the new one.


It's just that you were damn annoying to still post pictures of your past. You know how annoying is that.? At least try to figure out what others might feel. It could be nonsensical and ridiculous but it should disturbed someone's feelings and messed up one's head. Put yourself in my situation and you'll know. It's fucking pressurizing and unfortunately, nobody is there to help me get rid of the feeling. I want everything to be over soon. I've kept mum enough and I am still planning to be patient as long as I can. If you're not selfish, consider my feelings and do what's best. Staying away will be a huge recommendation but I'm not that mean either because the rest are not at fault and should never be excluded. I hate to be this way because I hate it when I consider something or someone all mine. It makes me feel abnormal and not myself. I usually don't care but I feel that I must this time. You know how ladies can be leeches. They don't care if something is off limit as long as they get what they want. I know because I was 17 once. Even at 19 going on 20, I must admit that I pushed a lot of people, hurt some feelings and brought down my own dignity to win. Selfish.?

I feel so weak and practically breathless as I type this. Sleep should help me but I can't when I'm worried. Please let it be over soon. Please. Just get out of the whole big picture because I can't let myself in knowing that you're still part of the family and that you were there first. Now that's why I stayed out, refused to enter the house and I still couldn't figure out if I should come for the chalet because I have my self-respect. I'm brought up conservatively. Being seen as the new girl, is not fair. To me.


Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal.






The Other Me




Photobucket


Jukebox




Search

Google


Fashion Read
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Movies/TV
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Copyright © 2008 Google! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by Voxybaby 2008. Edited by Amz 2009