Photobucket
AMALIA
Twenty. That's all you need to know





Friday, March 5, 2010 12:58 AM
Don't bother, Amalia


Jealousy is simply and clearly the fear that you do not have value. Jealousy scans for evidence to prove the point - that others will be preferred and rewarded more than you. There is only one alternative - self-value. If you cannot love yourself, you will not believe that you are loved. You will always think it's a mistake or luck. Take your eyes off others and turn the scanner within. Find the seeds of your jealousy, clear the old voices and experiences. Put all the energy into building your personal and emotional security. Then you will be the one others envy, and you can remember the pain and reach out to them.
- Jennifer James


Jealousy is mental cancer and envy is just a waste of time. Why should I bother? God, please help me find peace within myself. I need this. I truly need this. Shoo you.! I wonder how it feels like if my brother's ex-girlfriend still contacts and hangs out with me. Catch up with me maybe. I wonder what will his future/current girlfriend feels. Sabar je.


Nyahz, Amz misses you. So much to tell.


Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal.






The Other Me




Photobucket


Jukebox




Search

Google


Fashion Read
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Movies/TV
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Copyright © 2008 Google! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by Voxybaby 2008. Edited by Amz 2009