Did he just agreed to watch Dear John with me.? I think he was the one who suggested the time and day. Oh.! If yesterday was my birthday, that would be one big surprise. I love watching movies in the theatre. That boy.? Oh no no no.! He had so many excuses whenever I popped out the movie question. So much for the 'watching movie with me is not boring because I won't shut my mouth'.

Met his guys, Desi and Gavin at Tampines in the afternoon before I head to dikir training. As usual, Elfi would never shut up and the topic about both girls annoyed me. It's ok. I already had the 'just ignore' button installed in my body system. Furthermore, I'm used to it. Whatever you like.!
That thing is still bothering me. I need to spill. I need to spill to Liana. She's so busy now. Only a lady could understand this. Of course, I need assurance too. As much as I'm trying to remain calm, I am freaking out.! I'm frightened.! I never knew that playing ignorant was all so difficult. Nobody could help me but myself. I need to think like an adult because by 24th March, the number 2 will be the first digit of my age. Gosh.! I can get rid of those thoughts. I can do this.! This is just temporary. Shoo you.!
Ok, I need to turn in now. I keep falling sick at nights. Sneezed like a lot since training.
"Amalia lawa eh. Anak Cik single tau. Kalau dia ada girlfriend, Cik suruh tinggalkan," this Makcik said to me at the coffee shop. I looked at the son and imagined myself hiding under the table. Not because he was effing cute but because I was very much embarrassed.!
I miss my boo.! Whoah.! What is wrong with me.? It's impossible to use the word baby because that word disturbed me. But BOO.? Okok, I am rambling now.
|
The Other Me


|