


Don't mind my crazy fetish of having big big big blown up pictures on my page. I had done it before and I'm doing it again. Best.! DK Putri's shoot was finally over last two Saturdays.! I knew some of them cried but I was among the few who did not simply because if I were to cry, my mascara would smudge, no? I wasn't at all heartless. I mean I was all fine when Didi (Kelly) shouted at my producer "Kak, when is call time tomorrow.?" You see, we were so used to seeing each other's faces every single day, sick or not sick, tired or not tired. We slept on set, some showered at location after school, did our assignments and homeworks during breaks, we practically lived together.! All that for two months and then no more "Rolling. Action.!"
No doubt, friendships were forged during the production of DK Putri. I still schedule meet-ups with the girls and guys for bowling, random outings and blah blah blah. Meeting a few of them Saturday for a road show at ECP. Yay.! Whenever I saw ourselves on TV, I recalled all the laughter, the bitching moments, the silly antics, the serious talks we had. I could be sentimental but for years, I had been taught that beautiful things don't last.

DK Putri clique was my newly found Suria clan. The guys and gals above were those I hung out with since let's say, ten? I started showbiz at four but these guys had seen me since I was ten. "Dari rambut kau satu style ke berstyle-style." Hafiz said last night on MSN. Oh yar no wonder my hair is not growing as fast as it used to be. Merajok agaknyer because I changed colour and haircut a lot.
Anyway, I met up with these clique of K14/Klik friends at a Assistant Producer's wedding. Everyone was like "Dah besar korang.!" *take picture* "Dah habis sekolah belum?" *take picture*. Syaf and Ershad drove now. When's my turn to pick my friends up with a car.?
Yes, yes. I brought a pillow with me to the theater. What? It was Percy Jackson at 2.30am. Spent time with family to grocery shopping and a movie after midnight. Yes, the only time I could spend time with family was after midnight. A little bit selfish but I was glad the whole family understood as to why I had to go missing in the day.
"Kakak, movie apa best malam ni.?" & then I knew he had only one motive - to bring the family together.