I'm glad I chose to stick around. I had no idea how long we'd been together but one thing for sure, we'd been through a lot.! Sometimes I just wonder how couples could survive that long relationships. As this might burst my little bubble, long relationships could still break apart because they were not meant for one another. Then why bother? I'd say, for the thrill of risking it. It hurts whenever I looked back but I still couldn't figure out why I chose to stay. Men are good at lashing out beautiful words that do not make sense but women believe them because they rather believe in fairy tales then lose them, no?
Give him a chance because if he begs for you, it means he's not ready to lose you. Duh.!Stop.! Don't go judging this layout just yet. I'm not done with it. I just can't wait to post a new entry with the new layout. Actually, it's an excuse to post the picture above. Sidetrack a little bit. I'm supposed to be studying regional cinema. Two cups of Cafe 21 and I'm wide awake. Should I brew another cup of caffeine.?