Photobucket
AMALIA
Twenty. That's all you need to know





Saturday, February 6, 2010 11:11 AM
Sweet dreams, beautiful nightmare


I woke up from a nightmare and it absolutely made me numb. Being occupied for weeks made me and the people around me different. I knew that it made things rocky. I was so used to being caressed that I forgot that beautiful things don't last for long . I should take good care of what I have and who I am with for now.

There must be some place here that only you and I could go
So I can show you how I feel - Sweetest Goodbye



Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal.






The Other Me




Photobucket


Jukebox




Search

Google


Fashion Read
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Movies/TV
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Copyright © 2008 Google! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by Voxybaby 2008. Edited by Amz 2009