Photobucket
AMALIA
Twenty. That's all you need to know





Wednesday, February 24, 2010 3:29 PM
If I love you, what business is it of yours?


Photobucket

I think this is freaking hot.! I saw this picture before but when I saw this last night for the I-don't-know how many times, something kicked me inside. Had I known him that time, I would have punched his face, kicked his ass and asked for his number because close friends knew I had a thing for guys in soccer jerseys, dribbling with drips of perspiration trickling down their faces, down to their necks. Can I shut up now?

At least I had seen him play soccer and perspiring. Looking could be fun but hugging was never fun when he was all wet. Smell? That boy was abnormal and lets say not at all a human being. He had no body odour.

Well, we fought almost every single day over silly issues. One thing could be a joke and the next thing could be a rude joke. I had dated a whole variety (I should not use the word 'variety' because men are living things) of guys but this one was a little tricky for me to do my little naughty tricks I had done way before I met him. Sure, there was the other girl and there was the other guy but sometimes I had wondered how the boyfriend or the girlfriend would always win when there was a third party. Let me put it in simple term. For example, I almost cheated on my boyfriend but when it was time to choose either or, the boyfriend would always win. If having a relationship was all about being faithful, then why drift.? I would say for the thrill of it but the thrill would hurt everyone. Then why do it.? Because we're human beings and human beings have limited attention span. In the end, the person we would end up with would be the person we spent our time with and shared our all.

One of the many reasons I am his girlfriend was that we both hated to plan our dates. Random outings should always be fun, no? We had to find a place to study and we were definitely bored of Starbucks so why not grabbed a mat, bought another mat, chips, bottled drinks and just enjoy a relaxing ambience.?

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One thing for sure. I don't want to hurt him.


Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal.






The Other Me




Photobucket


Jukebox




Search

Google


Fashion Read
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Movies/TV
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Copyright © 2008 Google! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by Voxybaby 2008. Edited by Amz 2009