
Don't ask me. I had no idea what had been happening behind my back. Sure, I was busy, sick, stress, difficult and if anyone of you didn't like it, then just leave.
Apparently, this particular girl asked my boyfriend out for a date. Should I be angry? I wasn't at first until I saw tons of oh-so-dekat pictures on her blog. Best! I suker.! So, right at this moment, I'm leaving the boy to call me non-stop because if I answer the phone, the first four words he gonna hear would be, FUCK YOU and her.!
Maybe, I'm just overreacting and maybe also, single ladies should really figure out a way to hitch boyfriends that are not attached. Or maybe, the two of you were just talking buddies. Maybe also, you shouldn't even take pictures like that. Best.!!! "Kan lawa...!" Uh...lawa gambar.! Sampai aku save letak kat desktop.
I'm angry now. Why? Well, Nurul Nadira said that maybe coz I still love him. Duh.! Then let's stop playing games.
|
The Other Me


|