Photobucket
AMALIA
Twenty. That's all you need to know





Monday, January 18, 2010 12:34 AM
Warning #!


If I have to be 'perfect' to keep my man faithful, then I'd rather just let him go and live alone. Perfect is an impossible state.

No no, my man is not cheating on me. Let's just say that I believed him because of his promise. It's just that if I ever get to know that there's a girl out there who still have feelings for him or suddenly is attracted to him, by all means go ahead.

Just be mindful. If he's taken away from you because of the other woman, prove to me that you're perfectly fine with it and that you won't get hurt. You see, feelings shouldn't be toyed with. That I'd learnt. Just do anything and everything to back off before everybody thinks you're just there, all available and submissive to him. Not to mention, accessible too. The idea is to just let it go once you know that he's already attached.

I have no idea what inspired me to come up with this post but I guess there's so many what if(s) to ignore and consider.

Note: Never ever have a meet the parents session unless you're all ready. You think it's easier that way? Think again.


Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal.






The Other Me




Photobucket


Jukebox




Search

Google


Fashion Read
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Movies/TV
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Copyright © 2008 Google! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by Voxybaby 2008. Edited by Amz 2009