 
The hair dryer works wonders.! The only problem is to be early for school. That applies to all ten of us. For goodness sake.! The school is just like a bridge away from the loft. I was waiting for the water to boil when the guys prompted me to hurry for 8.30am class. No Milo for breakfast then. Anybody can just come and go into each others' lofts and let's just hope the guys won't see me throwing pad into the chute while they're having dinner in the kitchen or see me without bra.
is retailing in Singapore.! Good.! I don't have to wait for my panties to ship in anymore. Cik As told me the absolutely delightful news but I haven't checked the reliability yet. It's opening next month?? Dior (Cik As' company) and VS is under the same company and that's how she got to know about it. Uh...I can imagine myself using Cik As' VS discount card already. Or can I just apply at VS for a temporary job? I don't mind folding VS clothes and look at colourful, sexy bras. Ok, that sounded wrong.
During this hectic week, I just need my boyfriend to say how much he misses me, loves me, and how much I mean to him to make me feel better at the end of hell in school. Shut up.! It's not that I'm on overseas study trip. The way you see it probably irks you but he makes me happy at the end of the day. It's like a cycle. Busy morning, countless production stuffs to do, sleepy nights but when it's midnight, I usually look forward to his call and sleep on the phone with him. Then it's back to the same thing the next morning. For the past few days, he had been rambling on the phone and I felt so much guilty because I actually fell asleep and pretended to stay awake when he started asking "Dengar tak?". He did not bore me and he'd never bore me. My day was tiring enough but I still want to be his listening ear. They say, guys don't usually open up but when they do, it means something. Love is beautiful when you miss someone because it keeps the love alive. But I just hate to feel breathless when I miss him so bad. I'm prioritizing school while he's free to text and talk to in the day despite school, he has dikir and work at night and he'll usually come home very late at night after being with friends while I'll usually be free by bedtime. You see the time clash? I can't believe I had actually wiped out tears in class this afternoon. What was I thinking.? I would usually laugh at girls who went all sappy when it comes to their boyfriends because when it's me and boyfriend business, I'd just shrug it off and walk away. I'm more submissive this time. I just hate it when I have the urge to hold him, see him, and talk to him, I know I have to snap out of those thoughts because how the hell am I going to see him? Tonight, I'm going to sleep through it. I don't want to give in to what my head or heart says. & when I wake up, it's his name I see on the handphone screen, calling me. Tomorrow I'll have to battle with the suffocating feeling again.


& school? Uh, I don't want to start on my thesis paper just yet. I'll wait for Dayah to start to overnight at loft tomorrow and then I can start researching on the late P. Ramlee. Researching on the dead at 3am is scary, ok.! I don't know how Dayah does her Thailand horror movie presentation.
I should get out of here now. Need to review two movies for 's website.
|
The Other Me


|