Photobucket
AMALIA
Twenty. That's all you need to know





Sunday, January 3, 2010 5:32 AM
Newly carved


Photobucket

I'm back here because I'm just bored with onsugar. Prefers this layout and definitely miss tweaking the html. So, as long as I'm not bored here, this will be my site to rant on.

Photobucket

I was up to all sorts of mischief in 2009. To hell with 2010 resolutions because I tend to make the same mistakes over again, no.? Well, at least I cleared my closet and colour coordinate the clothes like I always did. I made a list of things to do at the back of my mind like clean my room because as you can see from the picture above, everything is just everywhere. I'll just priotize school for now but deep inside, I know I want it all. I'm pretty much greedy and in the end, I'll just fall from the overload. That's just me and I dealt with my bad habits for the past years. Year 3 at poly already occupy 3/4 of my time and I'm only left with 1/4 of my time for family, Ridwan, school, Dikir Puteri (drama I am acting on), Wahana Deksu and friends. Ok, let's just put friends under the school category. Sometimes, it just amazes me how I can actually juggle everything. It took quite a lot actually. I'll complain a lot to everyone but that's my way of venting it out. I have my reasons for being busy and all over the place. If not, I'll just be a normal, typical girl next door with nothing except for good clothes.

What I'm up to for now.? I'm staying over at school loft till the 23rd but I'll pick a day or two per week to go home and get my laundry done. It's the first day today. Let's welcome the new year with casting call, Advanced Studio Final Project, TVC pitch, and oh no, I still haven't email the producers my school schedule and my Dikir Puteri filming schedules. If they survived FSV, why can't I?

It's my mess and I love it.
Md. Ridwan gave me the link below and I just cracked at 5am. Balderdash.!




Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal.






The Other Me




Photobucket


Jukebox




Search

Google


Fashion Read
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Movies/TV
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Copyright © 2008 Google! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by Voxybaby 2008. Edited by Amz 2009