Photobucket
AMALIA
Twenty. That's all you need to know





Saturday, January 23, 2010 4:10 PM
Media


Photobucket

Photobucket

I am the eldest and no doubt, the shortest. You can't blame on the physical disability and I learnt to stop blaming on my genes. So what if I'm short? I still have a loving family, awesome friends, a cute boyfriend and a super busy life.

This week, I'm trying to squeeze three things - Dikir Puteri filming, dikir comp training and school. I have TVC shoot coming Saturday, thesis paper due and director's presentation. It's ok. I know I can get through the week. Do keep a lookout on Dikir Puteri articles. It's on Manja this Feb issue with my naked face. Grr.! Aperdahh.! They introduced me as wajah baru. Hmmm... Anyways, we took pictures for Berita Minggu. Not sure which Sunday our faces will be on the newspaper. Cool eh.! Can't wait.!

Other than that, I'm currently waiting for the crew to pick Dayah, Ros, Dhuha and me up to go to location. I'm having my school's Leviathan shoot. It's a film project and I'm the Assistant Director for it. We ended shoot at 5am and slept like logs at loft till 1.30pm. Tonight's shoot gonna end at 3am and I'm going to yell at anybody who holds back the shoot. Tomorrow's shoot? 10.30am to 2am. You think it's glamorous to be in the media industry?



My TVC reference. Made me cracked in the middle of Directing For Camera class.




Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal.






The Other Me




Photobucket


Jukebox




Search

Google


Fashion Read
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Movies/TV
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Copyright © 2008 Google! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by Voxybaby 2008. Edited by Amz 2009