
How was it so far my dear.?

Sharing a crib with Dayah and yes, she wasn't really surprised when I brought practically my whole closet to the loft. I'm going home tomorrow to pick up more clothes, food and hair dryer. Hey.! I'll be here till the 25th. The loft is where the lecturers from overseas stay and one out of three flats is reserved for the students. Booked 3 units till the 25th. One unit has two rooms, one master bedroom, one kitchen, a balcony and a living room. Cool.? Wait till you have to do the house chores after a whole day of shoot. We just stacked up the groceries and hell yeah.! I bought pasta and prego for dinner this week, hotdogs, tuna,


It's only the first night and the dresser has more stuffs now.

Jiayi and Jeri share the master bedroom. I'm bringing my comforter tomorrow. It's very cold here. "Arctic Challenge" as the guys put it. Jon made me hot chocolate with marshmallows during the meeting. Yumm.! 
I don't even do chores at home. That too, in WD's jersey.

Our production meeting just ended. Time check: 2.05am Media Law at 9am later.
Tuna for breakfast anyone? Franks?
Goodnight.!
|
The Other Me


|