Photobucket
AMALIA
Twenty. That's all you need to know





Wednesday, January 13, 2010 12:34 PM
2010


Photobucket

This is such a late post. I almost forgot about the pictures on Izwan's facebook. Anyways, I had my countdown with my boyfriend's dikir friends and yes, I'm the only girl. He had his family and relatives right beside our tents and that explained how I got to know a few of them, mainly who is who. Did not create a conversation with them because I believe it's too early for a get to know session. I did play with the toddlers though and the girl was practically attached to me or she'll just merajok. So cute.!

The new year's eve at ECP was a-ok. A different celebration because it was the first time I overnight on new year's eve. Alah... let the pictures speak lah. I'm too sick to be on this chair. I still have shoot tonight. Oh God, please make me strong, please get rid of my mucus, cough and fever. Five more weeks to school and lots of shoots to do.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*jangan jadi bodoh. cerita lama tu cerita lama jugak. masih baik, pakai je lah. such a super big hypocrite sia kau.!*


Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal.






The Other Me




Photobucket


Jukebox




Search

Google


Fashion Read
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Movies/TV
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Copyright © 2008 Google! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by Voxybaby 2008. Edited by Amz 2009